LongTimeMother profile image 98

Which politician, state or organization in the US is suggesting a total ban on all gun ownership?

I have read most of the debates here, and have googled trying to find an answer ... but I still can't find any evidence of actual proposed abolition of gun ownership in the US. Can anyone point me in the direction of a credible source, please?

LongTimeMother profile image98

LongTimeMother says

TeaPartyCrasher profile image68

TeaPartyCrasher says

• LongTimeMother profile image

LongTimeMother 3 years ago

Thanks, TPC. I was wondering if it was just an extremist reaction, as opposed to an extremist policy.

I thought perhaps there was a proposed bill that was lost among all the outcry. You have answered that question for me. Thank you.

Patriot Quest profile image61

Wayne Joel Bushong (Patriot Quest) says

• M. T. Dremer profile image

M. T. Dremer 3 years ago

Drunk driving is illegal. It doesn't stop all drunk drivers, but it does save a few lives, which is the point of more gun laws. I can't force someone to become obese with my spoon, but I can force them to die with my gun.