Pollyannalana profile image 79

Could the truth be Obama is keeping people out of the White House because of his phobias?

It has been rumored that Obama has a food taster for all his food, which is a real fear of being poisoned, apparently. So could it be the reason he wants no one in the White house is because of germs or some other phobia? We all know there is no legitamite reason financially so there has to be another reason. What's your guess? Looks like he would feel safer with Americans coming in; being there daily, but when you have a phobia I guess logic does not come into it? Trying to find info on this learning a cook gave this taster info I came across the fact that Hitler was afraid of being poisoned.

Attikos profile image80

Attikos says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 3 years ago

I think I agree with you. I did not see it at first but one thing after another adds up.

jada67 profile image8

Maxine Daniels Foster (jada67) says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 3 years ago

I agree we really should have a phobias about immigrants we do not even keep track of while we are paying their way through life! We need to stop being afraid to say who they are and cut off all these monies to immigrants and we would have no $ probs

thom w conroy profile image28

thom w conroy says