My Esoteric profile image 89

What Does the Election of Mark Sanford in SC Say About Conservative Family Values?

To me it says that Conservatives, at least those in that political District, hate Democrats more than they support the virtue of family values. Given what I suspect of human nature, this does not surprise me which is why I pay no attention to anybody claiming to be in favor of "family values".

LandmarkWealth profile image88

LandmarkWealth says

• Patriot Quest profile image

Wayne Joel Bushong (Patriot Quest) 3 years ago that is one well thought out comment! My hand to you sir! Why do Dems always believe we are in for family value? We simply want govt out of our lives and WE will worry about values on our own I liked that!

Freeway Flyer profile image87

Paul Swendson (Freeway Flyer) says

pagesvoice profile image87

Dennis L. Page (pagesvoice) says

• Marquis profile image

Marquis 3 years ago

I wish the best for him. An election for a Republican means one less a vote for voter fraud, illegal immigration and selling the decent American down the river to cheap exploitable labor.

Attikos profile image78

Attikos says

• Nathan Orf profile image

Nathan Orf 3 years ago

Great way to make a point, Attikos, calling Democrats "demwits." Truly, it shows your intelligence, expertise, and good grace in the area of politics!