ZipperConstantine profile image 82

Does anyone out there have a better idea to replace Obama care?

I think the states need to take care of their own and Governors collectively need to come up with ideas to replace it instead on sitting on their behinds letting the federal government take over to make a mess of things. I heard today the Unions are now worried about Obama Care.

• Larry Wall 3 years ago

An excellent comment and one of the best explanations I have heard or read in many, may months. Thank you for your objectivity and insight.

ahorseback profile image50

ahorseback says

• Larry Wall 3 years ago

Since Obamacare is not yet in effect, please tell me why I am being denied major medical health coverage for pre-existing conditions that are all under control, plus the fact I am almost 63 and in 3 years will be on Medicare--which is not going away.

0

Larry Wall says

• CalebSparks 3 years ago

I took you for a more intelligent man, Larry. Why don't people realize that more government intervention will mean more government control and less privacy and freedom of choice for the citizen.

Mitch Alan profile image84

Mitch Alan says

• Larry Wall 3 years ago

From a purely personal and prejudice perspective, Obamacare is going to prevent major insurance companies from denying coverage to me because of per-existing health conditions. For me, this is a major step forward. I will see what else happens.

taburkett profile image61

taburkett says

• Larry Wall 3 years ago

Government is not suppose to make a profit--it should not be in a deficit, but part of the deficit problem is the demands placed on the system and party bickering.