Sue B. profile image 88

How is the Affordable Healthcare Act known as "Obamacare" actually raising healthcare costs?

I have been hearing those arguing against the Affordable Healthcare Act state over and over again that this act is raising healthcare costs. I have not found how the act is directly increasing healthcare costs and would like to know if it is the case . We have been in a crisis- Our healthcare costs in America and the number of uninsured have steadily risen each year. Taxpayers and insured pay for the healthcare costs of the uninsured and private insurance companies make decision after decision to increase profit instead of increase care to the sickest and neediest Americans.

Best Answer Larry Wall says

• Larry Wall 2 years ago

Thank you. As an added note I was able to purchase a one month supply of seven prescriptions for a $5 co-pay for each or $15 for three months. Purchasing from a Canadian pharmacy without insurance would had been about $400 vs. the $75 will spend.

Superkev profile image84

Superkev says

• Sue B. profile image

Sue B. 3 years ago

While you are voicing a very common point of view, I would love to be able to read the letter he received regarding which new regulation. I have watched insurance companies drop people year after year when their treatments have become too high.

LandmarkWealth profile image88

LandmarkWealth says