Don Bobbitt profile image 93

Are our politicians really this Stupid? Or are we that Complacent as voters?

It isOct.15,2013. Is this day going to go down as another "Day of Infamy" in our History,or will we and the rest of the world just laugh the budget impasse as another example of our beloved politicians just being the fools we expect them to be/

LandmarkWealth profile image87

LandmarkWealth says

• brblog profile image

Bruce (brblog) 3 years ago

LW - you always have very well-thought-out (and longer) answers. I might agree with them or not but I wonder if the complacent ones out there (meaning most) actually get past the first paragraph - and that, wouldn't you agree is part of the problem.

brblog profile image90

Bruce (brblog) says

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 3 years ago

brblog- Well Put. I was waiting for soemone to state what to all of us should be "the obvious". And the obvious is the fact that what is going on at this moment with congress has always gone on, literally from day one, except with instant press.

The Frog Prince profile image79

The Frog Prince says

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 3 years ago

You must be right! As I sit and watch this thing going down to the wire, I realize that there really is no wire. They are all intent on destruction at the cost to the American Public.

DON

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 years ago

I am really glad this long post was made. I did not really think people thought that way long enough to write it down. Wow. What a mess.