Is a rapid expansion of the safety net a Democrat accomplishment?

Over 700,000 Americans of employment age left the job market last week, while we are told that 200,000 new jobs is a success story. Hundreds of thousands more Americans are taking Medicaid. Tens of millions of Americans are under employed and taking food stamps. The expansion of the number of Americans no longer able to take care of themselves is the chief accomplishment of 5 years of Obama. Lefties call this a success story. Is it? Really?

• Old Poolman profile image

Mike (Old Poolman) 2 years ago

You are correct in that for the most part unemployment is a political outcome. This problem is always reported, but nothing much is being done to correct the problem. I guess when your making the big bucks unemployment is just a minor issue.

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 2 years ago

lol Eric - when I opened the question at the bottom it says Free Medicare Plan..The thought Medicare isn't free didn't register but I scrolled down a little more and the next line said "List", Free List of Medicare Advantage & Medicare Part D Pla