dappledesigns profile image 91

Can Obama Care be repealed at this point?

0

Best Answer Larry Wall says

suzettenaples profile image91

Suzette Walker suzettetaos (suzettenaples) says

• My Esoteric profile image

My Esoteric 3 years ago

Actually the Rs will need a super-majority in the Senate to prevent the Ds from doing to the Rs what the Rs are currently doing to the Ds.in preventing any meaningful legislation through where disagree; that is called tyranny by the minority.

Kathleen Cochran profile image82

Kathleen Cochran says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 3 years ago

Good purpose? - it hasn't done anything it promised, intelligent people will tell you IT CAN"T. Unintended consequences? You have a strange way of describing TOTAL FAILURES. A modern day example of how the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

My Esoteric profile image87

My Esoteric says

• Larry Wall 3 years ago

As a 62 year old with prior conditions who cannot find insurance now, I am looking forward to it. I have more than $30,000 in medical bills from this past summer. This plan will not pay them, but may save me enough so I can start paying in 2014.

tsadjatko profile image77

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• Larry Wall 3 years ago

Congress cannot amend the constitution. It would have to pass the amendment and then that amendment would have to be approved by a majority of the states. The states may have an election or let its legislature decide. That bill would be defeated.