pramodgokhale profile image 61

USA still has strong fundamentals Is it true? yes they have it.They can beat economic crisis.

There are claims and counter claims on economic crisis of America.Every year when Nobel award community declares awards to scientists for fundamental research, I found many of them are Americans or at least one every year.Universities are well equipped and projects and concepts ahead of time are getting implemented.Marketing of research related products is another strong point. Peace keepers often blamed Arms industry of America that it's over expansion is the cause of economic crisis. Obama said Us.cannot go down to No.2, It think there is no ego and sentiments but national pride and spirit

tsadjatko profile image89

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

conradofontanilla profile image73

conradofontanilla says

vrdm profile image86

Deacon Martin (vrdm) says

• My Esoteric profile image

My Esoteric 2 years ago

Both @conrad and @vrdm are correct. I would add the political climate also plays a large role. I cannot see getting out of the crisis, once and for all, without Congress going back to what it used to do prior to 1996 ... compromise; true compromise