bethperry profile image 88

Is Michelle Obama distancing herself from the President?

President Obama's popularity recently hit an all-time low. Now he and his daughters have returned from the family's latest Hawaiian vacation minus the First Lady. While the President says the extended vacation is a birthday "gift" to his wife, it is difficult to forget the obvious disapproval she felt when he was caught posing for a Selfie during Nelson Mandela's funeral. Is it possible that Michelle has tired of her husband's antics and/or controversy and is distancing herself from him?

gmwilliams profile image85

Best Answer Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• bethperry profile image

bethperry 3 years ago

I agree. That was something one might expect from a kid, may even a teenager, not a President of a nation.

bn9900 profile image84

Clayton Hartford (bn9900) says

• bethperry profile image

bethperry 3 years ago

Interesting thought, yes, lol. But I give her credit; I've had little positive to feel about FLOTUS -ever- but she impressed me with her behavior shown at that funeral. All the character and dignity her husband sorely lacked.