Alphadogg16 profile image 88

Is it just human nature for people to take unnecessary risks?

People will put themselves through torture on a television show or contest to win bundles of money, and depending on your circumstances, I understand the logic. Your trying to better your life. As human beings, why do we take risks that are not necessary? Smokers know the dangers of habitual smoking, but still do it, morbidly obese people know the dangers of diabetes, heart disease, and other terminal illnesses, yet will still gorge themselves at Burger king, convicted drunk drivers still get behind a wheel after drinking. Does everyone have the perception "it can't happen to me?"

blueheron profile image97

Sharon Vile (blueheron) says

• Alphadogg16 profile image

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) 3 years ago

Eric, Im not sure what your definition of unnecessary is, I served in the army myself in the first Desert Storm, our freedom is very necessary.Maybe you should re-read what was asked.From your response, it doesn't appear you understood what was asked

Kiss andTales profile image23

Kiss andTales says

0

dragonflycolor says