bethperry profile image 88

Will the White House seriously consider deporting pop celebrity Justin Bieber?

A petition calling for the deportation of Canadian-born pop idol Justin Bieber and submitted to the White House-run website, We The People, has gained more than 100,000 signatures within the last month, necessitating a legal review by the President Obama's administration. Do you feel the White House will give serious attention to the desires of those that signed the petition - or do you feel that to deport the admittedly DUI-driving Bieb will be seen as jeopardizing the Obama administration's desired Immigration Reform goals?

Alastar Packer profile image82

Alastar Packer says

• bethperry profile image

bethperry 2 years ago

Alastar, I used to overlook his antics, but that was before he told Rolling Stone mag that Americans are "evil". I think maybe having to return to Canada might open his eyes up to what he took for granted.

• bethperry profile image

bethperry 2 years ago

I do think the petition's terminology sounds more prudish than practical. If the creator's concern is ridding the US of non-legals that are bad influences there are some choice violent murderers they could start with.