tsadjatko profile image 77

If Hillary runs for President in 2016 will her Benghazi scandal affect your vote? Why or why not?

The Butcher of Benghazi, Hillary Rodham Clinton, has blood on her hands: the blood of Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Ty Woods, and Glen Doherty. This according to a scathing report (highly critical of her actions during the Libya event) entitled “Breach of Duty: Hillary Clinton and Catastrophic Failure in Benghazi,” put together by OPSEC, a group of former special forces and intelligence operatives, the same group that produced the viral documentary Dishonorable Disclosures. Is Hillary going to be able to continue hiding from the fact that she did nothing in Benghazi or do you love her anyway?

Old Poolman profile image82

Best Answer Mike (Old Poolman) says

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94

Wesman Todd Shaw says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 2 years ago

At least Vick fessed up when he was caught and served his time. Hil liar y Clinton's not the first commie responsible for the murder of innocent patriots.

bn9900 profile image86

Clayton Hartford (bn9900) says

tsadjatko profile image77

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

IDONO profile image81

IDONO says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 2 years ago

WhyamInot surprised, IDONO made up an excuse to vote for the woman with the blood of innocent patriots on her hands.Allowing the dead's families to ask for the truth is worse than the person responsible for their deaths.Only a liberal wud go there

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 2 years ago

If I get you right, in any election, it bothers me to see one side tear down the other without declaring that they have a better alternative. Tell me why I should vote for you; not why I shouldn't vote for the other person. That's lip service.

72

Writer Chuck says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 2 years ago

"To be fair" I can see where that is fair, after all it is only fair not to want to vote for lying, paranoid enabler, http://tsadjatko.hubpages.com/question/228317/woul...

mio cid profile image63

mio cid says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 2 years ago

"the dirtiest players in the game" That's the best thing you have to say about Hiliary?She campaigned for these high-profile defeats: Ms. Grimes,KY and Senate candidates Kay Hagan, NC and Bruce Braley, IA. Slick Willie was clobbered in AR.