lovemychris profile image 78

Since 1980, the Republican party has turned on it's roots. Do you recognize it any more?

Of course, they have always been associated with big business, but these Mafioso tactics have left us up a creek without a paddle. I read that the banks threaten all-out disaster if anyone dares prosecute them. Remember when Congress was threatened with Martial Law if TARP didn't pass? Dem or Repub---if you're owned, you need to go. But in my eyes, it's mostly Republicans. And I'm not the first to feel this way!! It's an on-going saga.....Time we put it to rest. Vote out Teabaglicans, or say goodbye to America for good.

tsadjatko profile image88

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• lovemychris profile image

Leslie McCowen (lovemychris) 2 years ago

Sorry--my mouth has a mind of it's own. And trust me--people here have shut it up. Very effectively, I might add. But I don't go down gracefully when something burns my gut. And you people have burnt my gut to a smoldering flame. Traitors-in-midst.

lovemychris profile image78

Leslie McCowen (lovemychris) says

• Superkev profile image

Superkev 2 years ago

Yep, off your meds as I suspected. You've got nothing, can barely write the English language and are not worth attempting any type of rational conversation with.

Superkev profile image84

Superkev says