lovemychris profile image 80

How come Obama hates America, but Bush doesn't?

Bush released 500 Gitmo prisoners, and never was called an America-Hater.....Obama exchanges 5 for the life of an American soldier, and there are calls for impeachment. I find this hard to understand, as it makes Zero sense.....What could possibly be the reason for this unexplained double-standard?

• Ewent profile image

Eleanore Ferranti Whitaker (Ewent) 2 years ago

The problem with the fear and hatemongers? It doesn't work on the older generation. As a senior, I find this childish and grossly insecure.

bethperry profile image89

bethperry says

• lovemychris profile image

Leslie McCowen (lovemychris) 2 years ago

You're lucky/ I was told I hate America...hate the troops...why don't I move to Cuba....get out of MY country....etc etc. I personally think they both serve Zionism...which of course makes me an anti-semite.

lovemychris profile image80

Leslie McCowen (lovemychris) says

• Ewent profile image

In WWII, numerous Brits, Americans and Canadians were captured by the Nazi and put in POW camps. In fact, one of the most famous of these inspired the movie, Great Escape. During WWII, it was the duty of a captured POW to escape.

Irish Shrew profile image81

Ro (Irish Shrew) says

• lovemychris profile image

hmmm. I always think that too--it's the racism and misogyny. But I remember Rush with Bill Clinton....made my jaw drop with his foul hatred. Something different started in 1991.After Rush took over the noon time slot, then gradually all of it Rabid R