LadyFiddler profile image 73

Do you seriously have ISSUES with Obama's Presidency or does it go beyond ? His Skin ?.......mayb

have seen questions that aims fiery targets at Obama. My thing is we all know he is not a saint the man got faults and mistakes like all of us. But how come most US citizens expect him to be PERFECT AND MR. FIX IT ALL? Was George Bush perfect ? Did you questioned his presidency when he sent 1000's of your sons, brothers, fathers etc like lambs to the slaughter to Afghan and iraq? When he left your country starving for the want of an econony all because of his WAR BLOOD? Was Bill Clinton perfect. Your issues with Obama is deeper than the things he does. OBAMA is just a figure head d G's Rule.

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 2 years ago

Dashing scorpio i so agree with you. People need to understand that its the BIG MEN behind obama who pushes him around to do there dirty work and not he himself. He is the puppet as all other presidents have been the big guys moves the strings

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 2 years ago

Hey junkseller nice to read your response to my question. Thanks much for participating :)

JayeWisdom profile image95

Jaye Denman (JayeWisdom) says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 2 years ago

JayeWisdom i so strongly agree with you all the way. It is not the best country to be in. I have a lot of family that was BORN in america "Not illegal immigrants" Because even that to they say Obama is doing. SIGH! America is corrupted as Hell.

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 2 years ago

Hi M.T. dremer thanks for your contribution ;)

LadyFiddler profile image73

LadyFiddler says

• Superkev profile image

Superkev 2 years ago

He's 1/2 black, so mulatto. And I despise that half of him too. I would despise any feckless liberal commie like him doing the things he is doing deliberately to destroy my country. He is not, and was not, qualified to be POTUS, period full stop.

Katrina Speights profile image82

Katrina (Katrina Speights) says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 2 years ago

Katrina thanks much for your reply i appreciate it well atleast your honest but there are those who viciously attack Obama alone. While all others were just as corrupted maybe in different ways. But fair is fair just don't pick on the Black man!

Snøwman profile image60

Snøwman says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 2 years ago

What constitutional laws has he broken? What I've read shows he has used his executive powers legally. It's seems to me just because people disagree with him they want him to have less power than any other president. The debt is actually less!