LadyFiddler profile image 74

Please tell me is everything that's wrong with America President OBAMA caused it or is responsible?

Ever since I knew America it has been know as one of the most corrupt, proud, boastful and perverse nations. Everything bad you can say other countries copy from the U.S.A. . Yet some people makes it look and seem as though its since 2008 President Obama brought it tumbling down on her knees. Before obama came drugs was being smuggled in and out of the US , human trafficking etc, 9/11 WAS BEFORE HE CAME, Murders, a horrible economy, psychopaths was on the loose, prostitution, abortion etc. So why BLAME IT ALL ON BARRACK OBAMA? Be honest and tell me.

Express10 profile image86

Express10 says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 2 years ago

Express,I think Obama is particulary under pressure not so much because of the crap his puppet holders have him doing but rather his Race. Because i am positive the "haters" wasn't sailing on bush's crocodile back bcuz he wasn't no smooth sail either

quildon profile image84

Angela Joseph (quildon) says