cjhunsinger profile image 65

Where in the Constitution is a women's right to birth control?

In The United States of America our Rights are enumerated within the Bill of Rights and to my understanding such a Right does not exist.

• cjhunsinger profile image

cjhunsinger 2 years ago

MT-Your Right to food was not included in the Const. You have the Right to achieve it, as too, healthcare. Socialism is not in the Const.

• cjhunsinger profile image

cjhunsinger 2 years ago

peeples- To breath one one must expend energy--nothing is free unless one believes in fantasies.

• cjhunsinger profile image

cjhunsinger 2 years ago

Yes, It is not my obligation to pay for a women's sexual pleasure and then be forced to pay to for an abortion because she is promiscuous and irresponsible. Women's sexual delights are best left to self control, not taken from the wallets of others.

• cjhunsinger profile image

cjhunsinger 2 years ago

junk-Morality is not my concern, the Constitution is. You make your own moral judgments, but do not require me to pay for them.

59

J A Sinoid says

• cjhunsinger profile image

cjhunsinger 2 years ago

JA- Your comment is a reasoned response. Government no longer operates at that level. best answer I gave give.

moneymindit profile image73

Money Man (moneymindit) says

• cjhunsinger profile image

cjhunsinger 2 years ago

Where in the Constitution is the Right to drive a car? If one pursues murder as a happiness. Should it be recognized as a Right? And should not the taxpayer provide a weapon?