60

Where is Obama on the tragedy playing out in Iraq?

ISIS terrorists have launched its final ethnic cleansing of Christians in Iraq. They have told Christians convert, submit, pay the dhimmi or die. They have burned the cathedral in Mosul and cut off the water to Christian communities in Faludjah. The body count rises and it includes women and children. Obama is silent.

• Old Poolman profile image

Mike (Old Poolman) 2 years ago

I completely agree with you.

The Frog Prince profile image78

The Frog Prince says

Old Poolman profile image82

Mike (Old Poolman) says

• bethperry profile image

bethperry 2 years ago

Yes, I'm fed up with our troops dying because our own leaders keep putting their nose into the affairs of other nations. Sad these religious conflicts, but I can't help but wonder how much of our blood has to be (or even should be) spilled in them?

bethperry profile image88

bethperry says

• Old Poolman profile image

Mike (Old Poolman) 2 years ago

This insanity is spreading and growing rapidly. I'm not sure how many of our current world leaders are not sympathetic to their cause.

• retief2000 2 years ago

Obama appears quite incapable of discharging the challenging, difficult and multitudinous responsibilities of his office. It is much more fun to joke with a loving crowd at a fund raiser or vacation with the rich at Martha's Vineyard.

Freeway Flyer profile image85

Paul Swendson (Freeway Flyer) says

• retief2000 2 years ago

There are many kinds of action. It is a lie of the left that the only actions possible are nothing or bombing.