Pollyannalana profile image 78

Did you read about the 90 year old chef in Fl being fined for feeding homeless & possibly jail time?

Oh yes! It is against the law in many cities now but we are not even asked if we want to feed the illegals are we? No and even house them! So why can't we house the homeless and feed them? At least they are Americans. It is because they say they want to encourage the homeless to find jobs. &^%$#? Well I say we stop encouraging the illegals that have three children under five and one in the oven! What do you say? http://www.cbsnews.com/news/illegal-immigrant-births-at-your-expense

Barbara Kay profile image84

Barbara Kay Badder (Barbara Kay) says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 2 years ago

How do they get there? Maybe it is just people that yes did want to be there and went there and have now lost their jobs? Unemployment ends; our handout to illegals never does and there are thousands more each day but we better not feed ours!

bethperry profile image88

bethperry says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 2 years ago

I couldn't have said it better myself beth! Right on.