My Esoteric profile image 89

Has Putin Rekindled the Cold War between Russia and America?

It was reported this morning (11/13/14) that Vladimir Putin is now patrolling the Gulf of Mexico with long-range bombers. While legal, it certain ramps up the tension. In addition, - Russia invaded the Crimea and then annexed it through a faux election. Since then there has been a campaign to clear out the very large Ukrainian minority. - Russia is currently invading Eastern Ukraine plus aiding and abetting the break-away terrorists in order to destabilize the whole country and bring them into their camp - Russia stepped up aggressive air ops in Europe flying into the neutral zone

Old-Empresario profile image91

Old-Empresario says

askformore lm profile image74

askformore lm says

Lowdown0 profile image84

Robbie Newport (Lowdown0) says

• Old-Empresario profile image

Old-Empresario 23 months ago

Who are these Nazi-Communist elements that took over America and who follow Islam and hate Jews? I thought Communists were atheists. So how could they be Moslems too? And isn't one of the tenants of Nazism to oppose Communism?

thomasczech profile image44

thomasczech says

• My Esoteric profile image

My Esoteric 23 months ago

You assert "The leader of Ukraine at the time told Putin that he needs to send soldiers in to protect Russian Assets ..." Really? Can you provide the quote and the date.

So you would agree that Chechnya has a right to leave Russia?