realtalk247 profile image 69

How did a response to a stealing of cigarillos & jay-walking lead to the death of Michael Brown?

Jon Swaine: Wilson was entitled under Missouri law to use deadly force against Brown for two main reasons: if he believed that Brown posed him or others a threat of death or serious injury, or if he believed that Brown was trying to escape and that if he got away he would pose that same threat of death or serious injury. Neither of these fits accounts given to the media by Dorian Johnson and several other witnesses. What threat was Brown to others? When pursuing a suspect (petty theft) why shoot them? Does the injury justify use of fatal force? Why not shoot in the leg instead of head/heart?

RTalloni profile image87

RTalloni says

Billie Kelpin profile image89

Billie Kelpin says

• RTalloni profile image

RTalloni 2 years ago

Glad your intervention was successful, but I have a friend who had a different experience. She taught/became a principal in Miami…wanted to make a difference...student responded to intervention by stabbing neck, career ended, debilitated for life...

cjhunsinger profile image65

cjhunsinger says

• realtalk247 profile image

realtalk247 2 years ago

"woe is me, mentality" LOL. Is that what all of those people think?

realtalk247 profile image69

realtalk247 says

thomasczech profile image49

thomasczech says

0

• realtalk247 profile image

realtalk247 2 years ago

Which autopsy? The St. Louis County Medical examiner one or the one conducted by Michael Baden? Michael Baden said “In my capacity as the forensic examiner for the New York State Police, I would say, ‘You’re not supposed to shoot so many times,’ ”