1) Belief that an active government brings positive change, hence more spending and higher taxes
2) That wealth must be redistributed to level the playing field
3) That capitalism fuels inequality, waste, greed and war.
4) That the worlds welfare must come before our own nations welfare or we're being selfish
5) That a persons physical circumstances rather than life choices are the main determinants as to who the person becomes
6) Holding a secular rather than a Christian worldview.
7) Tendency to see America as just another nation or often the instigator of the worlds problems, the same could be said of the nation of Israel
8) Is suspicious of individual achievement, whether by a person or a nation.
9) Belief that the Constitution is a Living Document and therefore able to be bent to accommodate their agenda.
10) Belief that the Constitution if interpreted according to its original intent is hopelessly obsolete.