tirelesstraveler profile image 86

What do you call a driver who hits a bicyclist and leaves without finding out if they are hurt?

If you hit a bicyclist while driving up Auto Mall Parkway, on Friday afternoon, and didn't stop, you will always wonder if you killed the bicyclist. Your total disregard for common courtesy put you in a situation that may bite you harder than not having your drivers licence, or insurance. The cyclist is in terrible pain. The bike was damaged and since the cyclist was returning to work after lunch there was time lost. Not to mention you totally screwed up a 3 day weekend for the cyclist and his family.

Faith Reaper profile image86

Faith Reaper says

• tirelesstraveler profile image

Judy Specht (tirelesstraveler) 2 years ago

Faith, my good self is furious at this person. My bad self is praying for retribution. Thankfully my husband was able to get back to work and call me, but he is in all sorts of pain.

Thief12 profile image89

Thief12 says

liesl5858 profile image81

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

• tirelesstraveler profile image

A family friend killed a person in a hit and run. He went back and turned himself in, but it is really bad to hit and run.

cat on a soapbox profile image82

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

• tirelesstraveler profile image

Eric, we are doing well. Thanks for the prayers. We are just grateful for no serious injuries. We will see how the bike fared on Tuesday.

• tirelesstraveler profile image

Kevin, the guy that stopped only saw my husband flying through the air. There are traffic cams in that town and a motorcycle policeman who is not happy about cyclists being hit on his watch on the look out.

Jackie Lynnley profile image74

Jackie Lynnley says