LadyFiddler profile image 73

So do you think that Hilary Clinton would be the GREAT SAVIOR for America?

I'd just like to hear your views because I know a lot of people doesn't like Obama and has their own perception and take on him...... Which everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but do you think Hilary will save you all and in what way?

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 21 months ago

I guess if things go as planned she might as well have all the wants, needs and supplies at hand....there is much in stock to boost the world's economy , something that is slowly creeping up on us that has the answer to all these economic crisis hmmm

Zelkiiro profile image82

Zelkiiro says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 21 months ago

HI Zelkiiro she might be the indirect saviour if or when she wins "just the figure head" her bosses will be working in the background until that time to show their true purpose and colours...We'll watch and wait we'll wait and see who is the real....

justthemessenger profile image87

James C Moore (justthemessenger) says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 21 months ago

Hi James Thanks much for coming by and leaving a contribution ;)

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 21 months ago

Hi Dashingscopio i think you raised some very vital points and I agree with you. Although i am not an american you know you hear everything via news and search engines so u are just as updated as an america. No she won't things are already in place..

Mel Carriere profile image89

Mel Carriere says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 21 months ago

LOL, Good day to u Mel Carrie good to see you here and thanks much for your contribution. I think she'd be seen as their savior i have my reasons why and she will do things to prove she is America's/the world's champion. Let's wait and see....

Sparklea profile image79

Sparklea says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 21 months ago

Hello sparklea thanks for a wonderful contribution and what you have said is true. However i think that first 2 timothy 9-12 speaks about women in authority ...that is the recipe for disaster. Our PrimeMinister is a woman and she CANNOT RULE.

erorantes profile image34

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 21 months ago

Hi Ana thanks for coming by yes only God knows......

feenix profile image60

feenix says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 21 months ago

Hi feenix lol some will see her as one....since some see Obama as worst thing since sliced bread and the worst thing that ever happened to America. Let see what the next one will do ;) this one might bring food on the table but souls might b at stake

0

Stargrrl says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 21 months ago

I suspect a lot of people feel the same way. They consider a vote for Hilary is the same as voting for Bill to have a third term as president. I suspect however she'll want to prove she's her own "woman" and not Bill's puppet.