Pollyannalana profile image 77

You think Hillary will be in more serious trouble now the investigation on her has turned criminal?

The FBI is in on it now which makes it criminal being the only things they do investigate. So do you think it will get more serious now for her? Wouldn't you think she would have had better sense than to mix emails and why would she do that? She is suppose to be an intelligent woman. Just your thoughts on it all?

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 17 months ago

It's insane to hear the level of hatred and smear tactics that politicians and their supporters use against the "other" candidates. It's just stupid, wasteful, and doesn't accomplish anything more than bad feelings all around.

Austinstar profile image78

Austinstar says

• lovemychris profile image

Leslie McCowen (lovemychris) 17 months ago

It's what right wingers do. Born with the mean gene, I guess. FBI is investigating the system as a whole, not Hillary personally.Cause if this was a crime, Colin Powell is guilty too.She's guilty of being a Democrat, that's all.What else is new? Bums

Zelkiiro profile image83

Zelkiiro says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 17 months ago

This is my thought on it too :)

Readmikenow profile image89

Readmikenow says

KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image70

Susan Haze (KoffeeKlatch Gals) says

Borsia profile image60

Borsia says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 17 months ago

Sorry about that but surely even democrats can see Hillary for what she is. I use to be Democrat until I saw it for what it stands for which I am for none of that and not saying I am in love with the Republicans although Carly is sounding pretty good

NiaLee profile image61

NiaLee says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 17 months ago

I have ideas too like gun running and why she or the president would help; well, God knows. There were four witnesses no one will believe; very strange. They were almost killed & we treat them like dirt. That is what this administration is all ab

0

TheBizWhiz says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 17 months ago

It is about time something stuck; if people elect that crook they deserve what they get but the rest of us don't!

connorj profile image80

John Connor (connorj) says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 17 months ago

Too slow for me for sure; anyone else would have been charged by now; like David Petraeus!

0

sandrawelch says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 17 months ago

It is looking a bit more serious for her now the FBI are on it. Surely we can still trust them!