Express10 profile image 87

What percentage of pro-lifers financially support kids through age 18 who were at risk of abortion?

I believe that couples should NOT CREATE A CHILD if either of them is uncertain that they want, can afford or financially support a child. I also believe that people should have the right to choose what is best for them and hope that abortion is an absolute LAST resort. While many pro-lifers understandably want to save lives, many pro-lifers seem to ignore the financial realities and bad judgement of some parents considering abortion. If you or someone you know is a pro-lifer, do you or someone you know financially support a child who was at risk for being aborted through the age of 18?

Titen-Sxull profile image93

Best Answer Titen-Sxull says

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 16 months ago

Truly, if all these 'pro-lifers' would put there efforts and money into free contraception for all females capable of getting pregnant, most of the abortions would stop. But I like your idea of forcing the father to pay until child is of age.

gmwilliams profile image86

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 16 months ago

Amen and preach on! I must agree that it has also been my experience that no pro-lifers have stepped up to the plate to carry the financial, physical and emotional jobs of raising a child or children at risk of abortion to adulthood.

Lila Raines profile image84

Lila Raines says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 16 months ago

It's good that you have done some philanthropic efforts, but they do not support a child financially from infancy through adulthood. A child needs a hefty amount of financial and other support through a minimum of age 18 if not even longer.

0

Larry Wall says

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 16 months ago

Unfortunately, even in adoption, the mother is literally forced to carry an unwanted fetus to term. This will take a physical and emotional toll on her. It should be her choice to have an abortion or adoption. Not the government.