ptosis profile image 80

Some Republicans are pro-life, pro-family and anti-abortion, if this is so then ...

why do Republican control state budgets starve Child Protection Services to the point that social workers are unable to do there job at all? "Social workers play a vital role in society. We entrust them to protect our children from harm," District Atty. Jackie Lacey said in a statement. "When their negligence is so great as to become criminal, young lives are put at risk. We believe these social workers were criminally negligent and performed their legal duties with willful disregard for Gabriel's well-being."

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 9 months ago

I live in AZ and Gov. Brewer dismantled DPS and made a separate CPS and my state is Republican controlled. "Sorry kids, there's no room in the budget to protect you' that's how gov't is when it becomes an autocracy by default and voters apathy.

savvydating profile image84

savvydating says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 9 months ago

I live in Az and it is. I don't know what state you are from.

Galadriel Arwen profile image81

Galadriel Arwen says