Shyron E Shenko profile image 85

Do you have a Radio Shack Gift Card? If you do you are SOL, they will not honor it! I want to hear.

Someone gave me a gift card to Radio Shack for a $100. and I still have $50.00 and they will not honor it. I submitted a claim and that last year for the balance on my gift card and a photo copy of the card and the receipt for that card. I have not heard from them. Last week 5-2-2016 I went into a Radio Shack and told the man who works there I wanted to use my gift card. He told me my gift card is not valid. Let me hear about your experience with this business.

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 8 months ago

They went bankrupt and now they are back, a federal bankruptcy judge authorized a settlement that will issue compensation to consumers who have unused RadioShack gift cards with a balance.

I filed last year and have not heard anything from them.

firstcookbooklady profile image81

Char Milbrett (firstcookbooklady) says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 8 months ago

Thank you Char, I went through that last year and have not heard anything back from them. Do you know if anyone ever got their money back?