savvydating profile image 85

Does anyone else find it odd that Trump is not really going after on Hillary on her bad history?

Yes, he calls her "Lying Hillary" and states that she would be a "terrible president." But come on people, HRC is attacking his record point by point, and in great detail, but still, Trump says nothing much beyond, "Bill is a philanderer." Seriously? Just what is going on here? Trump could be tearing her record apart ALL day long! What is he waiting for? Even today, he stated that Hillary's email scandal was "poor judgment more than anything else." Are you kidding me? There are times when I wonder if he really wants to be president. Why is he not tearing her into tiny little pieces?

bradmasterOCcal profile image84

bradmasterOCcal says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 7 months ago

Hillary would be a bad president just as she was a horrible secretary of state. But she is going after Trump and he is not going after her. He even sided with her in stating the email thing was merely "poor judgment" What is that all about?

84

Randy Childers says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 6 months ago

Yes, that has bothered me as well. In New York, you follow the money, I guess, and Democrats have plenty of it. I also wonder if he entered the race solely to come out of it with more wealth and opportunities, as opposed to becoming President..,

IslandBites profile image83

IslandBites says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 7 months ago

Ha! It's one of those situations---do I laugh or do I cry? And now he's willing to debate Sanders & give the $10 mil to "women's healthcare." What kind of healthcare would that be, Hillary---I mean, Donald?

PhoenixV profile image79

PhoenixV says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 7 months ago

If it's rigged, then we're talking a lot of if's. How was Trump to know that he would get this far or that he could hand the nomination to Hillary. Do you think that's why he bashes Republicans more than Democrats? The whole thing is just bizarre.

savvydating profile image85

savvydating says