ptosis profile image 81

QUESTION: If every time there is a mass shooting in the USA and there is a mass calling to ban

guns from civilian, then how come there is not a mass calling of taking the guns away from police when they shoot to kill illegally? Since the counting of death by cops ended 15 years ago I wonder if cop murder happens more car fatalities, heart attack and cancer put together. Blane Salamoni, a 4-year veteran, and Howie Lake, a 3-year veteran, which one the gun muzzle 2 inches from the back of the neck of Alton Sterling and shot several times are most likley going to get away with murder. (again and again as always)

bradmasterOCcal profile image71

bradmasterOCcal says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 3 months ago

Incident mentioned in Q - both had cams but were 'disengaged' and 'dangling' in the struggle. Mighty convenient.

ptosis profile image81

ptosis says

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 3 months ago

ptosis I agree with your comment, I also think that the police are trained on a hit&miss training. It seems clear in many of these cases that the police weren't trained well for these street incidents. Many of them starting out benign ending dead

PhoenixV profile image80

PhoenixV says

Tusitala Tom profile image89

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says