gmwilliams profile image 85

Do you agree that Donald Trump is being verbally & psychologically massacred by

Hillary Clinton in the presidential campaign? Do you believe that with the dismal numbers in relation to Donald Trump, if he had any sense, he would drop out of the presidential race? Or does Donald Trump intend to fight to the death regarding campaigning for the presidency? As far as political campaigns go, this is the cobra vs. the mongoose w/the cobra winning!

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

GNelson profile image82

GNelson says

peoplepower73 profile image88

Mike Russo (peoplepower73) says

• Yossarian22 profile image

Yossarian (Yossarian22) 5 months ago

I like the part where Trump is STILL looking for Obama's REAL birth certificate! Trump is probably a delusional narcissistic sociopath. I'm amazed at the number of people that believe in his B.S.!

ptosis profile image80

ptosis says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 5 months ago

Hillary is the cobra while Trump is the mongoose. We all know the relationship between the mongoose & the cobra. Maybe I should now write a metaphorical hub. I FEEL IT COMING ON!

Alex Shermer profile image77

Alex Shermer says

• gmwilliams profile image

Sadly, such probably won't be the case. Hillary has her GUNS behind her. She will win-she is the presidential favorite, even golden child.

• Yossarian22 profile image

Yossarian (Yossarian22) 5 months ago

You sound like you think something is wrong with hiring good people. I think Hillary can handle Trump all by herself, but it never hurts to have help.