ptosis profile image 78

HRC faints during 911 memorial from overheating - do you buy that?

I'm beginning to believe the stories about HRC's health! Did you see the video of HRC 'health episode' at the 911 memorial? Wow. Now I know that the POTUS is a figurehead position for the continuing illusion of a democratic republic, but it appears the doll stand used to prop up the political puppet has failed for HRC on 9/11/2016

ptosis profile image78

ptosis says

• Dean Traylor profile image

Dean Traylor 2 months ago

Pneumonia can be tricky in the beginning stages. I remember getting a cold after a doing half-century bike tour in pouring rain near Long Beach. All the cold symptoms went away except for a dry cough. Later came the gurgling wheeze when breathing.

Dean Traylor profile image83

Dean Traylor says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 2 months ago

I saw video, if not fainted was blind. I used to faint a lot when teenager because had normal/low BP of 113/63. First you see light sparkles. Or go blind while standing trying to make it out of the room to pass out in the bathroom, (no I wasn't drunk

bradmasterOCcal profile image80

bradmasterOCcal says

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 2 months ago

pneumonia, the leading cause of death by natural causes. I thought for sure it would have been a different reason that I stated above.

Pneumonia was a reach, especially with her better in a few hours.

2 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show