Au fait profile image 93

Where is Melania Trump?

Where is Melania Trump? She hasn’t appeared in public since delivering her plagiarized speech at the National Republican Convention. Is The Donald chastising her for playing too big a part in the writing of that speech, instead of leaving it to professionals? She admitted that she didn’t like the speech that was prepared for her & called a friend to help her rewrite it more to her liking. Next they trump up a speech writer (no pun intended) to take responsibility for the speech faux pas. Then we never see or hear from Melania again. Could Trump have fired her like his 2 former wives?

Randy Godwin profile image94

Randy Godwin says

• Au fait profile image

C E Clark (Au fait) 2 months ago

On the rare occasions Melania is out in public she seems to be giving out vibes that Donny is displeased with her. Expect she's been ordered not to do anymore thinking on her own. Look what happened with the speech . . .

Shyron E Shenko profile image85

Shyron E Shenko says

• Au fait profile image

C E Clark (Au fait) 2 months ago

You can find photos of Melania in various stages of UNdress, or completely nude on Flickr.com, & on Pinterest where they were sent to me. Wondered how many people would realize the one abov is an advertisement for her lesbian video. Our next 1st

lovemychris profile image79

Leslie McCowen (lovemychris) says

• Au fait profile image

C E Clark (Au fait) 2 months ago

Agree that poverty needs to go. Everyone would be better off if poverty were not an option under any circumstances, & not by outlawing it, but by eradicating it. I find myself feeling sorry for Melania also. I think The Donald is not very nice to

• Randy Godwin profile image

Randy Godwin 2 months ago

Do you have any proof of your claims, Tamara? What am I thinking? Of course you don't! LOL!

Aunt Jimi profile image60

Aunt Jimi says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 2 months ago

Aunt Jimi!! I have missed you, good to see you. Your comments is right on target, I feel sorry for Melania too, maybe she could start a Trump ex-wives club, they would have enough to write a few best sellers. Write more my friend, miss you.