arksys profile image 92

The Death Penalty : do you really not want it?

I hear everyone say how bad the death penalty is and all that 'good'stuff, but in a recent post on Facebook where a father shot the man who molested his kid after kidnapping him is being applauded by thousands who are saying the molester deserved it. I personally don't mind having the death penalty in effect as long as there are strict rules and to make sure an innocent person doesn't get hanged. What is your honest opinion? Keep into consideration the fact that going to war and killing people is no different to the death penalty. I see two faces here... just curious to know your opinions.

• arksys profile image

Irfan (arksys) 2 months ago

I agree to the ethics. So just to confirm you are ok with having the death penalty enforced?

74

Setank Setunk says

• arksys profile image

Irfan (arksys) 2 months ago

I understand all laws go out the window with war. But on one side people are calling the Muslim law death penalty barbaric yet they are happy to see their tax money go into killing the 'barbarians'. Would you agree that the Muslim death penalty is ok

bradmasterOCcal profile image81

bradmasterOCcal says

• arksys profile image

Irfan (arksys) 2 months ago

Many in the forum section argue the 'we are civilised people that's why we don't have the death penalty'.

You and @Setank seem to be in favour of it. So your own people would call you uncivilised. What would you say to that?