Ken Burgess profile image 80

In your opinion who won the debate, what did you feel was the strongest moment in the debate?

I felt Clinton was the better rehearsed, she had obviously memorized many of her talking points, and knew what message she wanted to relay. I think Trump came across as more genuine. I think Trump won the first half hour, and then stumbled during the remainder where neither looked super. I think people are tired of the political BS and rehearsed answers, I think they are tired of buying into the politician who gets up there and blathers some promises that they want to believe in. If I am judging the Nation's mood correctly I'd say Trump won overall, but not by much. ...Thoughts?

Aime F profile image83

Best Answer Aime (Aime F) says

• Ken Burgess profile image

Ken Burgess 2 months ago

Thank you for your response. I definitely felt that Hillary showed/presented herself better (except for the eye rolls and jabs over petty issues) or rather her talking points better. I do feel that strengthened the belief her supporters have in her.

lions44 profile image95

CJ Kelly (lions44) says

• Ken Burgess profile image

Ken Burgess 2 months ago

I agree... he should have been stronger, better prepared.

When Holt started in he could have said:

"Am I debating YOU or Secretary Clinton!?!" .

When she attacked him over supporting Iraq he should have said:

"You voted for it as Senator not me!"

Ken Burgess profile image80

Ken Burgess says