sort by best latest
Patty Inglish says
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.
Couldn't AGREE More Patty ~ We have the FIRST "National DISGRACE" in HISTORY as Presidential Candidate ~ A Racist individual with a FRAUD Filled PAST who could Conceivably be IMPEACHED for "HIGH Crimes" on Day 1 ACCORDING to a Utah LAW Professor.
Sounds sometimes like we live in a circus.
Yup, approximately 35% of Americans LIVE in a "Trump CLOWN CIRCUS" where REALITY is REJECTED, & Crimes Against OUR Elderly Parents / Grand-Parents as Donald ENGAGEs in, Earns a PERVERSE "BADGE of HONOR" ~ The REST of us 65%ers REJECT the SAME.
- See all 3 commentsHide extra comments