Billie Kelpin profile image 91

Which real life persons in YOUR OWN LIFE do Trump and Hillary REPRESENT to you?

The emotion generated by this campaign seems deeper than most elections. Let's assume that there is something PSYCHOLOGICAL connected to this campaign for EACH OF US. Let's assume it's like a dream in which the actors are SYMBOLS for people OTHER than who they are in the dream. We've analyzed the social "what-s", but I'm interested in the "WHO-s" Analyzing my own emotion, I know exactly who those real people (and beliefs) are and why I've attached my feelings toward THEM to these candidates. I'm NOT looking for groups they represent,but (anonymous INDIVIDUALS YOU KNOW in your own life).

MizBejabbers says

8 weeks ago
  • Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 8 weeks ago

a great answer - cute too: "stright through the church's glass ceiling - Love it!

gmwilliams profile image86

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

8 weeks ago
  • Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 8 weeks ago

Ah, exactly what I wanted to explore Grace. I find this fascinating. I think I'll make a hub about this and include mine there. The undeserved money that accompanied lack of intelligence in relatives I've observed does it for me. Thank you so much!