Ken Burgess profile image 80

Trump's 'Contract with America' - Does it Matter to you, and why?

Excerpt - “I am asking the American people to rise above the noise and the clutter of our broken politics, and to embrace that great faith and optimism that has always been the central ingredient in the American character. I am asking you to dream big. I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers: FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205 SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership THIRD, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all

gregas profile image75

Best Answer Greg Schweizer (gregas) says

6 weeks ago
  • Ken Burgess profile image

Ken Burgess 6 weeks ago

I would say her 'plans' try and explain how she will help people, give them free college, and make changes that cost us nothing in additional taxes. All lies of course, like Obamacare saving families $2,500 a year and allowing us to keep our Doctors

lions44 profile image95

CJ Kelly (lions44) says

6 weeks ago
  • Ken Burgess profile image

Ken Burgess 6 weeks ago

Good explanation of your position, what do you see as the benefit to Americans of the TPP? Do you think the no tax no tariff status China has is good or bad for our economy? When you say never Trump guy, is Hillary the better option to you?