Ericdierker profile image 80

Are you aware of the danger to the USA's largest aquifers? The risk of Oil in the country's water?

I think without the key words no one will know what I speak of. I believe it extends from nearly the Canadian border to nearly Mexico. It provides water for about 35 percent of the "vegetable" food you eat.

Copper Man profile image85

Lane Olinghouse (Copper Man) says

Faith Reaper 3 months ago

Wow, interesting question, Eric, and even more interesting answer. Thanks Lane. I did not know all of this!

faith-hope-love profile image80

John Ward (faith-hope-love) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 months ago

Well said friend. The only possible thing that constricts me from a full on frontal assault is jobs and costs of goods. These need of ours on fossils has got to be reined in.

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 months ago

I always like your confidence. I kind of think you may be at least partially right on the fracking. I see conflicting reports. It is worthy to note that one massive quake could have more impact that all of man.

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 months ago

Tim it seems to me that fracking is clearly a problem. And as I understand it the biggest threat is disposal of the waste water it produces. They think it would be a good idea to drill down through the aquifer and dump it below the aquifer. One more