gregas profile image 75

If you vote for Hillary and the country goes to H*** in a hand basket, are you willing to take part

of the responsibility because you voted for her? I know that if Trump wins I am willing to take part of the responsibility for what he does for our country because I voted for him.

Billie Kelpin profile image90

Billie Kelpin says

4 weeks ago
  • Dont Taze Me Bro profile image

Dont Taze Me Bro 4 weeks ago

You sound like a typical elitist liberal"How dare you ask a question like that! My inference is that you are indignant at asking it so you shouldn't be allowed to ask it, you should be chastised for asking it, if only I could censor you."

4 weeks ago
Dont Taze Me Bro profile image77

Dont Taze Me Bro says

4 weeks ago
  • gregas profile image

Greg Schweizer (gregas) 4 weeks ago

That's true, but we do have an opportunity to go the other way even though it may not be the best choice, but he is better than what we have on the left hand, so to speak.

4 weeks ago
  • gregas profile image

Greg Schweizer (gregas) 4 weeks ago

No one has ever pushed or even tried for some of the changes Trump is proposing. So, there is no way that you can say at least some of these things can't be done.

Ken Burgess profile image79

Ken Burgess says

4 weeks ago