Jackie Lynnley profile image 77

Are websites allowed to block members from their site because one owner not liking one of members?

Would this not be illegal? I mean if they have reason to be rid of a member then be rid of them but to have one of the owners just delete members material or try to go in and change it to their liking or just decide to shut a member out for a time period of their choosing, isn't this a little nuts ....and illegal?

Jodah profile image85

John Hansen (Jodah) says

9 days ago
  • Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 8 days ago

But why would it not be discriminating to only pick on one just out of the blue for no reason such as happened to someone yesterday not doing a thing but trying to communicate then forums was blocked so what would be the reason to not let them in?

lisavollrath profile image87

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

9 days ago
  • Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 8 days ago

Hm, what about those bakers that didn't bake a cake for gays? Weren't they forced to?

8 days ago
  • Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 8 days ago

No I have never been banned from HP and I assumed they just tossed you out but no hasn't happened in 6 years. Knock on wood. lol

5 days ago
  • Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 5 days ago

I am sure there are bible words to describe them, I am really at a lose.

Perspycacious profile image76

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) says

8 days ago
  • Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 8 days ago

I wouldn't imagine many would want to be a part of a site such as that though, do you? Who would want to be blocked from their work they have there for no reason? Can't imagine that is good advertising can you?

6 days ago
  • Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 6 days ago

Very sad when a person with no ill will is treated so rotten is all I know and the only consolation is justice in the afterlife isn't it? By the time we get there we will have no joy in the justice I am sure no matter how severe the retribution?