The previous answers are correct. Health coverage is not free. Temp agencies would have to charge for medical/dental and likely workers would not be accepted if they had prexisting conditions.
In the meantime, learn how to protect yourself.
- Stay healthy by eating nutritious foods.
- Avoid job-related accidents like falling off ladders. Be proactive and think ahead.
- If meds are needed buy over-the-counter stuff which are easily available and cheap.
- If a coworker is sick and coughing, etc., wear a mask.
- Use liberal amounts of disinfectant lotions and wash hands often. Keep your hands away from your face.
This cannot be stressed enough: Learn how to take care of yourself and your loved ones by living responsibly. Congress doesn't give a damn because they all have health care. So the free market vs nationalized health care issue won't be resolved anytime soon. Take away their ivory tower health plans and you'd see action overnight.