My Question was asked to see how people really felt about Gays and Lesbians now being opened with there sexuality in the Military. I was making a point to hear the reaction of people who would oppose men and women showering together to simply speak out for our men and womens concerns, ideally. That same reaction would be how our men and women feel about the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy being removed." Our men and women today in basic training and active duty now have to shower with Gays and Lesbians, which are now officially out of the military closet. Yes, you can conserve water, but for how long. Interesting posts from people really put things into perspective.
1) Yes, I would not want my daughter showering with a bunch of men either! Asked by 123Chri123
2) No, I never thought straight men and women would be lured into gay orgies because of this. In fact, the opposite. I see people perhaps getting killed over this. Thats my concern.
Your point Julie Logan does not really make much sense at all.
3) Yes, Wayne Brown hit it. I am a former military Army soldier as well and agree that military means discipline. Men and women should not be kissing at the local PX. And yes, there is no way any women would want to shower with a bunch of men anyway. Good points
4) I agree with all that the military now should address the showering issue and shouldn't have showers out in the open. If someone drops the soap, "Now knowing," it could easily get someone killed.
5) To remove this policy overall was a really bad idea for all communities. It puts Gays and Lesbians at risk of getting killed, and our soldiers are now forced to shower in the open with them. Its better to just not know of peoples sexual preference anyway. The military is about professionalism and nobody should be talking openly about there sexual preferences and experiences anyway.
Thanks for all of your feedback to my question.