Freedom: Reality or just an Illusion?
Statue Of Liberty
Freedom For Each Of Us
What freedom really means? Are we really free? Is there a person in this world which is free? Mystery questions or questions without the answer which will exist in any human society. Each of us have a different point of view about freedom. Some of us feel free while others feel that they are controlled by others. What each person understand through freedom, depends on each one's mentality, social category, educational level, political party that runs the country they live in and many others. Liberty was, is and will be a controversial subject and this mostly based on political background. Any party running a country, a society, must take care of its population, must ensure a good life for each person belonging to the society it represents. In order to do this, the leading people develop different plans in collaboration with other countries or internal plans. Some of the internal plans are confidential (such as weapons information, strategies) and can be accessed only by a restricted number of peoples. This might be one of the reasons some of the citizens have the right or wrong impression that those who have power, use it for they're own interests.
What really is constitution? The constitution is the fundamental and supreme law in a country that determines the government form, social-economic and political structure, organization of and attributions of government institutions, citisen's essential rights and obligations.
So this means that the constitution is represented by essential laws in a country. Laws that anyone belonging to that country, to that society, must comply with including those who have been elected by majoruty to run the country. The other laws are just the same laws written in constitution but more detailed and elabored. The constitution can be changed by peoples, government and opozition (the other partyes wich are not part of government) through vote session (in major cases) or through other laws wich correct the innitial law and called ammendments.
Let's begin with a short definition and the word society: Any mass of people, living in the same area, having the same habits, interests and rules, having a common leader is called society.
An important characteristic is that society usually have a leader who takes decisions and represents the society members. We (as humans) have well organised society. The Earth is divided in continents which are divided in Countries; each country have cities and so on like a pyramid.
Each country has a well organised leading team called govern. From time to time (usualy 4 or 5 years dependig on the government form), actual govern organise elections. Through this, peoples decides who is going to be they're next leaders. In the past, most of countryes's government form was moarchy in wich the whole power was held by a monarch. Depending on the type of monarchy, the monarch could be elected (in elective monarchy) or inherited from a relative wich was usualy the father or brother (in ereditary monarcy).
Living In A Society
When you chose to live in a society, you agree that you have to play by the same rules every citizen is. The constitution gives you rights, but in the same time gives you obligations. When the law obligates you to do something it actually protects other person. You are not allowed to steal something, because the country must ofer protection for that person you are trying to steal from. This is the reason police and appropriate institutions exists.
I have heard people saying: "i am not free, if i want to kill someone, i can't". Well as a matter effect you can. Every one can do everything he or she wants. But of course, for everithing you do you have to endure the consequnces. No-one can play with our free-will. You can do all you want without disturbing the others. It is the only way a society cand accept you. They do something for you, you make something for them. the rule of compensation.
Your freedom stops where you interfeer with anyone other's freedom.
No-one knows the real history. Sometimes the population is lied by government. For example, on 11.03.2001. In everyone's mind exist the possibility of a conspiration. The attack was associated with the business connections between Bin Laden family (Usama Bin Laden being the first suspect), and Bush family (the family of the US president at that time). There are several contradictions between the officials and the mass media observed this instantly. There have been made several simulations to demonstrate that the Twin Towers could not collapse after a plane impact. Some facts were hidden from the wide audience. The question is: why? This is a conspiracy and maybe the history will bring to light the truth. In history the truth is found out after many years when no one who planned that conspiracy is alive.
A lot of things have been said about the secrets authorities hides from us. The most known theories about this are:
- the existence of aliens - many people reported weird phenomenons, lights on the sky, flying plates over they're homes, kidnaps. There are some who said that they passed out and they woke up in another place. In some cases some information, pictures movies were published by mass-media about UFOs. People think that the secret services of the planet, contacted foreign civilizations long time ago, but they keep it secret.
- masonry- people consider masonry and masons, a group of people with lots of money who control the world.
- assassinates- there was cases (such as Kennedy case) in which a public and important person had been assassinated. Evin in our days we still don't know who the killer was and why president Kennedy was assassinated. The assassination of Nicole Ceausescu (the Romanian dictator). He was shoot by revolted army during the Romanian revolution in 1989. This is the official variant of the story. Population does not exclude the implication of secret services from other countries.
- attempts- the latest major is the one at 11.09.2001 when 2 planes hitted World Trade Center buildings (The Twin Towers). Lots of families lost a member there. Part of population accused USA that they planned the WTC tragedy, just to blame Arabians, to have a solid reason to attack them and use they're resources of oil.
- clones and human experiments- to clone or to make experiments on people is against the law, against the church in any country of the world. Still there are people who say that some countries really do this and they keep it secret. Through this method, scientists want to develope vital human body parts.
No doubt there are tons of secret kept away from mass-media and from population. Probably peoples will find out about them after a long period of time.
There were many conspiracies along history. Starting with the assassination of Caesar in old Roman Empire till our days..
As simple citizens we are not able to do anything against those powerful minds which we elected, we provided them the power for doing from our society a secure place.
More by this Author
Cuisine word source is in french language (cuisine = kitchen). The root of the word comes from Latin (coquere = to cook). Its means a characteristic style of cooking. The way food is cooked vary a lot from place to...