jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Israeli terrorism in Iran

1. maxoxam41 profile image78
    maxoxam41posted 4 years ago

Another bomb attack stroke an Iranian nuclear scientist. How can you justify such an action?

1. profile image0
      rickyliceaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Israel wants to remain dominant, by being the only power with nuclear weapons in the Middle East.
      But Iran would do the same if they could.

2. JSChams profile image59
    JSChamsposted 4 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6893310_f248.jpg

Hamas is funded by Iran.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

And Israel is funded by the US. Israel, Iran, neither have the monopoly on terror.

2. jacharless profile image81
      jacharlessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

...and by the Russians, Americans and Brits.
      Like Iraq, they are getting to big to control. Time to burn them, right?
      Same ploy, but this time, it isn't a small dictator coup d'etat they are dealing with. This time they are dealing with the worlds 3rd largest crude supplier, a huge three-nation-providence stockpile of weapons, plenty of wealth to sustain every embargo and a nearly united civilian population, who have a beef with the world for the assassination of Ahmad Shah Massoud, just two days before the unleashing of the War on Terror...

3. maxoxam41 profile image78

Usually terrorism is associated to Muslim countries therefore Arabic speaking countries. The same ones Israel is prompt to attack. Now terrorism, to the worldwide scene, will have another face, an Israeli face! They always advocate peace but definitely rule for violence!
    Israel has a history in violence, bomb attacks in Lebanon, Palestine... Iran, I don't remember, do you?

Yes, I remember. Unfortunately, however, I'm in the minority.

4. maxoxam41 profile image78

Ricky, it has to be proven. So far, I don't remember that Iran wants to dominate the Middle-East. As for, the nuclear weapon, which country doesn't want it to prevent any American outburst. Syria is the latest on their agenda.

1. profile image0
      rickyliceaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's because they can't. Just because someone is weak right now, and they get bullied, doesn't mean their a victim and a good guy.

Well, this is where the US, UK and Europe need to make up their minds. Either Iran, who has not attacked another country in more than 200 years, is planning to build a nuclear bomb and obliterate us all. Or, they are not planning any such thing because they are incapable. This link makes for some interesting reading: WMD's 45 minutes anyone?

http://stopwar.org.uk/index.php/iran/16 … ar-on-iran

working