Policies of the President

1. 61
    ChenardRobinsonposted 4 years ago

The President's Policies have failed us! This seems to be the growing trend among the conservative base and it is feeding into the independents mind frame.

I would like to know which policies we are talking about because all I ever hear is why congress won't come together to form a bill that the President can sign into law. Just to prove a point the President has spent almost four years in office and has vetoed two bills.......TWO...... So I am lost in the President creating these awful policies that have destroyed the economy and lost millions of jobs. The real problem is that Congress has not done anything to earn a paycheck in the last two years. If the republicans wanted to prove a point they should have passed every bill the President wanted just to show how idiotic the Presidents policies were but they were to busy saying NO... they have even went so far as to say the new tax plan that the President is promoting will lose 700,000 jobs but fail to mention that not passing the policy and the institution of the deficit cuts and tax hikes that will be implemented in January will cost over two million jobs. They would sacrifice the 99% to save the 1% The funny thing to me is that the people who fight so hard to protect the 1% are the ones who will be devastated and destroyed when taxes are raised across the board which will put an even larger divide between middle class and upper class. Now the question is since the conservatives have come up with this Presidential candidate will they continue to run the country into the ground by doing absolutely nothing when President Obama is re-elected. Cause this campaign is going to get ugly and Mitt is going to cry at the debates I mean full tears right on TV. He can't handle the pressure of ad campaigns on Bain and tax returns what is he going to do when put face to face with the President.

2. recommend1 profile image71
    recommend1posted 4 years ago

and yet another political shill clutters up the forums

3. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago

I do like the psych out the POTUS with reverse psychology concept.
    We'll show everyone how really bad his policies are by PASSING his bills.
    Yeah! That'll show him.
    I'm also looking forward to Mitt's crocodile tears in the debates.
    Is wittle Mitty a baby girlyman?