Crazy Drivers

1. 0
    Sooner28posted 4 years ago

i wasn't sure where to put this story, but it's news and I think it's disturbing. … todautos11

Before you become outraged, remember that most of us do eat food from factory farms that don't even give the animals the freedom to move before they are killed, and are often beaten just for the fun of it.  Is it really any worse to swerve to INSTANTLY kill an animal?

2. tirelesstraveler profile image87
    tirelesstravelerposted 4 years ago

I was with you trying to compute this one.  Then I thought 6% of how many people swerved to hit the animals?  Snakes are not so enraging, but people are terrified by them.  I must confess, after having squirrels eat my garden, tease my dogs and plant walnut trees in my flower pots and excavate under the bike trial and foundation of a shed so they collapsed the thought of target practice has crossed my mind.  What it all boils down to is basic respect for life and the lack thereof.  As with squirrels I really don't think you should kill it unless you're going to eat it   I hear tell my father-in-law makes a mean squirrel stew.