jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Funny Media and Romney moment.

1. brimancandy profile image81
    brimancandyposted 4 years ago

Last night on the 6 o'clock local news, they made a major screw up. But, it was very funny!

The report was about a train that had smashed into a car that was illegally crossing the railroad tracks. The car was thrown down the road for over 50 feet, yet the driver was able to walk away from the accident without a scratch. The event was caught on a police video camera, as the police were apparently following the car that was struck by the train.

In the next segment of the report, they said, and this is the man who was driving the car, and they  showed footage of Romney in where they should have had the driver of the car. They then said the police also arrested the driver for resisting arrest. I tell you I couldn't stop laughing. I wonder if there was a dog on top of the car when the train hit? LOL!!

They didn't even skip a beat, and moved on to the next story, which was about Obama's visit to Florida. They then showed the same footage of Romney again. Drunk train dodger!! LOL!!

1. shea duane profile image59
      shea duaneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

don't you wonder if they do it on purpose sometimes? i.e. a talking head address facts relating to dinosaurs and their small brains while showing a photo of KIm Kardashian...

1. brimancandy profile image81
        brimancandyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The best one was on TV's funniest bloopers, where they are showing a story about Ronald Regan, and the girl ends the report with..."And, this progress report is not good on Ronald Reagan's 5th month of his Pregnancy!" You can hear all the staffers laughing in the background...and she's like WHAT?!!

1. shea duane profile image59
          shea duaneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Actually, I did hear that Reagan had a difficult pregnancy, especially his 5th month lol.

working