jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Is the 911 evidence difficult for you to accept?

1. sannyasinman profile image84
    sannyasinmanposted 4 years ago

Psychologists explain why . .

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-secti … cept-.html

What do you think?

1. innersmiff profile image88
      innersmiffposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree, especially with points:
      1. To even consider the possibility of evidence contrary to the official story being correct they would have to question their belief systems about the war, their government and their country in one swoop and most are not willing to go that far. This is also why I tend not to talk about 9/11 that much. Most are too traumatised to begin considering an alternative story.
      2. Deniers of the alternative story see quite clearly the great personal cost that comes with accepting evidence contrary to the official. Most who do at least question are subject to attack, ridicule and ostracisation. Who wants that? Better to keep your friends.

On the flip side, those who do get over the spectre of 9/11 being a false-flag attack they do tend to be more open-minded about other world  injustices that are equally ridiculed, beginning their 'awakening', if you will.

2. crazyhorsesghost profile image87
    crazyhorsesghostposted 4 years ago

I think it's a bunch of Bull****. I don't believe anyone did anything except the Militant Muslims that bright blue September morning. The conspiracy nuts are just that a bunch of nuts.

The Muslim Militants hate Americans and they will attack us again. It will happen.

I don't think there were any controlled explosions and I don't think there is a conspiracy. I think the Muslim Militants are responsible.

Anyone that doubts for a second that Muslim Militants don't hate us is dreaming. If we let down our guard we will have another big smoking hole in the ground. They are crazy and they want American blood.

1. innersmiff profile image88
      innersmiffposted 4 years ago in reply to this

So your answer to the question is 'yes'.

1. Terri Meredith profile image90
        Terri Meredithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol